Friday, June 13, 2014

Ready to Rock ('n Sole)!

Jittery with excitement tonight! Tomorrow is the big day!!! I was originally supposed to run this race last summer, so in a way I've honestly been waiting a whole year for race day :)

Got into Brew City this evening just in time to scoot downtown to meet my running buddy, Hanna, and head to the packet pick-up/expo. Goodie bags in hand, we wandered through and soaked up some of the happy buzz of the scene. 

I also may have been talked into officially registering for the Madison Mini-Marathon! No turning back now!

After a phenomenal meal and some long over due catching up at Rustica Italian in 3rd Ward, I've got nothing to do now except wait with anticipation until race time!

Starting time is bright and early at 7am, hoping the weather cooperates as it is supposed to :) Keep your fingers crossed and send me some good running vibes - looking forward to a great race and a wonderful experience. 

Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment