Monday, March 18, 2013

Longest run so far...



Yesterday was my longest distance so far (and, the longest distance I’ve ever run for that matter)....

9 miles!

The knees are aching today, but I’m honestly incredibly proud - and slightly surprised - that I was as successful as I was. Granted, I’m only averaging a 10 minute mile right now, which I wouldn't exactly consider speedy... But the point is that I was able to do it, without breaking or slowing down.

10 miler coming up this weekend, and I’ll just keep reminding myself that it's only one mile more than I was already able to run :)

“I run because it’s so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can’t. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you’re capable of so much more than you thought.”


– Arthur Blank


Bella likes to hang out while I run :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment