Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sticktoitiveness

Back in action and proud to report a very successful 6-miler this afternoon! I'd like to work on upping my pace a little, but can't complain much considering my lack of stick-to-itiveness (look it up, real word!) the last few weeks. 

I have to say that I have no reason to not be itching to run every day. The weather is just about perfect running weather finally, and at least for the next 2 weeks I still live near some of the most beautiful running trails in the city...so no excuses. 

Race day is exactly one month from today, which was a little bit of a reality check! Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and not let the pending move and ensuing life chaos deter my progress too much :)

Until then, you'll find me taking advantage of the gorgeous trails and views which sweep up and down both sides of the Mississippi River (and are honestly right outside my front door). 

Happy trails for now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment